Device Debug Bridge Unlock your Android device'sDevice Debug is Great Application That are handy application for checking device specifications. The application shows general information about the device, network connection, screen, camera and sensors. Device Debug also lets the user to inspect the device log.
The Android Debug Bridge is a command line tool made for
developers. It's used to issue commands to device emulators and/or
Android phones and tablets connected to a computer via USB. While ADB is
really meant for developers working on Android apps, it also makes it
possible to do some things that regular consumers might want to do.
You can side-load applications that aren't available in the Google Play Store, or take screen recordings of your Android phone, for example. Here’s what you can do with ADB, and a guide on how to install ADB on your Windows machine.
- Download Easy ROOTING Toolkit
- Before rooting your android phone make sure you have:-
* installed ADB (Android Debug Bridge) drivers for your phone, you can download drivers for Xperia phones from here:
USB ADB Driver for Win7/Vista x64 & x86 Eng/Multi
USB ADB Driver for Windows XP – 32bit Eng/Multi
1. Download, unzip and install the included .exe files.(Windows 7/vista users right click on extracted .exe file and select ‘Run as administrator.’)
2. Enable USB Debugging on your Mobile under Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
3. Plug in your Phone and windows will start to install your device.
During installation this message may come up: Be sure and select “install this driver software anyway”
* Now go to Menu > Settings > Applications and “enable unknown sources”
* Also enable “USB DEBUGGING” by going to Menu > Settings > Applications > Development
* Increase screen timeout to 10 minutes [OPTIONAL]
* Connect your phone to pc using usb cable
* Skip “PC Companion Software” prompt on device
- Rooting your android phone with easy rooting toolkit
1. First Extract rooting kit to any safe place like desktop
2. Double click on “runme.bat”
3. It will run rooting script and you will see a command prompt like below
4. Once your phone successfully connected to pc , hit any key to start rooting.
Note:- It will complete in few seconds . During this process don’t close command prompt or don’t disconnect your phone
5. On completion your phone will reboot , and “ALL DONE!!” message will appear in command prompt that means your phone rooted successfully
6. Now you can press any key to close it
Congratulations you have successfully root your android phone , now you can enjoy your phone’s full potential. enjoy all rooting benefits…..:)
You can also UNROOT your Android Mobile it too
- Download easy unroot toolkit by Doomlord
Procedure to Unroot your phone:
i. Unzip the above downloaded file named “UNROOTING SCRIPT v1.0”.
ii. Now open the extracted folder and launch the file named “RUNME-UNROOT.bat”.
iii. Now follow the on screen instructions.
WARNING: Performing the unroot procedure again and again is on your own risk.
Enjoy!!! And have fun with the new easiest and common method to root/unroot any Android devices….